Nice shot. Well composed.
I had no trouble viewing it. No attempts to load any files. not even a popup.
Paul
On Apr 3, 2006, at 10:18 PM, Bob Sullivan wrote:

Ralf,
Every time I try to open this picture/website, it launches some
Microsoft product like email and starts trying to install it.  I
cancel out of it, but don't appreciate the attempt.  Is this site
infected?
Regards,  Bob S.