One problem is that this is an international list and laws are different in each country. For the sake of this discussion, we need to limit it to the country in which the photograph was taken, I'm assuming the USA.

In your case, Godfrey, the applicable law would be that of the Isle of Man. I assume they follow UK law?

Bob