Boy, the crap we have to put up with this list is starting to pile up.
 If its not the potty mouth Brits, it the stuck up Canadians.  I wish
we can put you all on a space ship and send you to Uranus.

For once I wish we could stop all these assinine puns. or not 8-)

--
Perry Pellechia

Primary email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Alternate email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]