One of the main reasons i went with ibook as my laptop instead of a Toshiba or HP model, was i was tired of all the Windows attacks on my PC. Will this be a problem now that Bill Gates is inside a Mac. Will hackers go after Mac systems because Bills a part.

I hope not.

BTW i decided on the mac laptop because which ever laptop i bought would be primarily a travell storage device, plus a working editor with external monitor. All my graphic artist friends and photo store owners(Aaron)said this is the way to go. So far no complaints.:-)

Dave B

Quoting Peter Lacus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Mishka,

why replace a terrific OS with garbage?
i would rather run OSX on my AMD PC.

IMHO it's a pretty neat idea - I know many people who are afraid to buy Apple because "I can't run program xxx which requires windows, I can't run my favourite game XXX" etc, etc. Now they can, so they can go buy Apple. One less reason to worry about.

And then they may find that there's something better than, well, garbage... ;-)

Bedo.

Equine Photography in York Region