Dave Brooks wrote:
Quick service. My Epson R220 arrived Tuesday and my MIS black inks just showed
up.Well the SO just gave me the package, they were here erlier.:-)

Horse show with Jr tomorrow, so i;ll set it up Saturday and try some of my B&W
conversions.

What was the matte paper suggested.Just a regular Matte.??

My Canon printers can go months with out use and no clogging, Whats an Epson
go.?

If you don't ever unplug it, you should be fine. Resist the temptation to turn it off on the power strip, only turn it off with it's button.

-Ryan
Dave

David J Brooks
Equine, Pets, Bands, Rural Landscape Photography in York Region
www.caughtinmotion.com
Pentax istD, PZ-1, Nikon D1 D2H