I'm not so sure that John is correct. One of the classics of
management-speak is 'win/win'. Even though in practice one party is usually
trying to shaft the other, all it demonstrates is that the people weren't
listening when they explained Prisoner's Dilemma, or are too stupid to
understand it.

Bob