Going back and forth to my bird spot, I pass some sheeps. This one caught my
eye today. Big as an elephant, she was waiting for the event, patiently. The
scene set me in a near religious mood. There was something very touching
with her.

http://foto.no/cgi-bin/bildegalleri/vis_bilde.cgi?id=229676
*istDS, 800 ISO raw, -0,7EV, Tokina AT-X 150-500/5,6, f:8, 1/250s.
Converted in RSP. Some Healing brush to get dampen some fuzz in background.

I debated a bit with myself on lowering the highlights in the background,
but decided against. It adds a glory like feeling. I think it suits the mood
well.

Comments?

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)