Hi Tim
I really like this portrait here but would wish it to be a bit softer around
the sheep. For my taste it is over sharpened in post processing, could that
be or maybe I'm just awaiting "crappy results" ;-)
Is this one of your first shots with the Tokina and what are your
impressions so far. How heavy is that beast?

greetings
Markus