Based on your and Jack's input I did another crop. I played safe and used
the rules of third. If you are interested, it is at a thumb below the
picture. The remaining problem is that the second bird doesn't stand out of
the ground. Not much to do about that I guess.

BTW. My trigger finger is ok. Today I'll give it some real exercise and
bring along my image tank ;-)

Tim
Mostly harmless (just plain Norwegian)

Never underestimate the power of stupidity in large crowds
(Very freely after Arthur C. Clarke, or some other clever guy)