I bought my MZ-S from my small local store for $959. Ten dollars less than
the B&H listed price for their out-of-stock MZ-S. No inflated shipping
charges. No hassle with UPS. Ready support if I ever need it.
I did buy my PZ-1p from B&H because the local guy did not stock it, and if
he ordered it from Pentax, he would have to pay Pentax about $200 more than
I would have to pay B&H. Go figure. While you are figuring, unless your
apparent savings approach 30-40%, shop with the local. It is worth it in the
long run. IMHO.

Stan