The funny part was hearing the oohs aahs from the people on the guided tour. I was amazed at first at the size, but then it almost gave me a headache as I took in the clash of styles.
At least the guide did comment to the fact of the hodgepodge of styles.

Beautiful location, interesting built-up world,

César
Panama City, Florida

Don Williams wrote:

The grandest, most lavish, monument to bad taste I have ever seen in my life.

Don

Cesar wrote:

Gonz wrote: