I dunno. It's all too complicated for me to bother figuring out.

When I pay for stuff with PayPal.com, I pay with my credit card as a funding source. That way, if there's a problem, I have the credit card issuer to back me up in the settlement of any dispute, including any screw-ups by Paypal.com. And particularly if there's any fraud involved, I am not liable for any claimed proven fraudulent postings with my card... part of my card's service package is fraud protection.

Godfrey