William Robb wrote:

> A friend of ours had a fellow from England over for a visit.
> He decided he
> wanted to see a bit of the countryside, so we took a short
> drive in the
> country, perhaps 4 hours at highway speeds (100kph). When we
> got home, he
> wanted to see how much of Canada we had traversed, and was
> rather shocked at
> how little he had seen when I showed him on a map where we had gone.

I know :-(

One of my friends was looking for a piece of radio gear he was looking for,
which he found on eBay. He'd spent years looking for it and it was going for
pennies. I found out he didn't bid on it, because the seller wouldn't post
it. He thought the round trip of 60 miles was too far to go.

I rest my case.

Malcolm