Hi!

Let me explain (because I can read everything that's written there)...

PhotoSight.ru is a huge resource. What you pointed out is yet another
way to navigate the site. I would think that the photo you noticed was
simply posted right before or after Ralf's photo. Hence on "The Big
Filmstrip" they are together. If you open the link you posted and look
at the same location (bottom left) - you'd see a clickable thumbnail
of Ralf's photo.

Hope that clarifies things a bit.

At the very bottom of the page which shows your picture (nice shot
BTW), is a thumbnail link to this image:

<http://www.photosight.ru/photo.php?photoid=1407795&ref=section&refid=999>

Although IMO she doesn't look underage in the full size shot.

--
Boris