fwiw .....

        a year or so ago I had the use of a PZ1-p and shot off a dozen
        rolls of 400asa in an afternoon at an indoor event. I had a
        Tamron 28-105 f4-f5.6 attached and used it in its HyperProgram
        mode w/ varying bits of minus flash compensation and spotfocus.
        It made for a very effective p&s solution - a no brainer  :^)

        I made no extraordinary changes to my techniques used w/ my
        older manual cameras. All shots came out just fine w/ no
        apparent ill effect from internal camera parts in motion.

        I really liked the camera - but not enough to justify getting
        one and then needing to replace 14 primes w/ AF versions   ;^)

        Bill