That should have been embedded advertisements.

P. J. Alling wrote:

Intrusive tracking, impeded advertisements, and last but not least being part of SBC, (who've changed their name to AT&T, of all things, because their reputation for service is so bad).

Godfrey DiGiorgi wrote:

Would you like to articulate what those are? I don't care what host is used, but this one is about the worst I've seen in a while. Yahoo does a much better job than this.

___
Sent with SnapperMail
www.snappermail.com