Shot at Monterey Bay Aquarium about two weeks ago. Usual disclaimers: shot
through glass, through water, moving subjects, dark room, using high ISO and
large f stop.

These are either the best or the ones I thought were the most interesting
examples of jelly fish movement. Row three is probably the weakest.

For those of you who take time to look, I wouldn't mind knowing which #
numbers you like best. I am thinking of printing up 4-5 and hanging them side
by
side. I know my favorites are #1 and #2, so I'd like input on any others you
think might be print worthy.

Throw some slow classical music, maybe a waltz, maybe the Blue Danube, on the
ipod (or the cd or tape player).

Jelly Fish Waltz
http://members.aol.com/eactivist/JELLIES/

Comments welcome.