A series of five, maybe - 1,10,12,11,2

        -P

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Shot at Monterey Bay Aquarium about two weeks ago. Usual disclaimers: shot through glass, through water, moving subjects, dark room, using high ISO and large f stop.

These are either the best or the ones I thought were the most interesting examples of jelly fish movement. Row three is probably the weakest.

For those of you who take time to look, I wouldn't mind knowing which # numbers you like best. I am thinking of printing up 4-5 and hanging them side by side. I know my favorites are #1 and #2, so I'd like input on any others you think might be print worthy.

Throw some slow classical music, maybe a waltz, maybe the Blue Danube, on the ipod (or the cd or tape player).

Jelly Fish Waltz http://members.aol.com/eactivist/JELLIES/

Comments welcome.

Marnie aka Doe :-)