You don't need any disclaimers, girl, these are lovely...

I like the whole group as a group, actually... at the moment
I can't
bring up every single one on my monitor (in a time crunch on
other matters)
I'd like to see 12 of them as a dodecahedronish assembly
(have I got that right?)

Until I read that you said they wre through glass I would
not have known.

love them!

ann