-----Original Message-----

From:  Paul Stenquist <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Photographing Egypt
Date:  Sat May 13, 2006 6:03 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pentax-discuss@pdml.net

it It's the check-in luggage scanners that are powerful, not the
carry-on. Carry-on seems to be okay for films below ISO 800. However,
when I shot film, I almost always carried all of it  in a lead bag.
When it showed up as a shield on the scanner, the airport folks hand
checked it. Always worked for me.
Paul