Aaron Reynolds wrote:

On May 13, 2006, at 2:03 PM, Adam Maas wrote:

Other than that the only wierd stuff I've got is gear, and somehow I don't see you having any desire for an Auto Rikenon 90-190 f5.8 screw-mount zoom.

Oh, wait, I've always... no.

-Aaron

Unsurprising, I bought it for the Canon Lens Mount Converter P that was attached, which is easily worth more than the $10CDN I payed for the lot. But I don't have much in the way of gear that I want to part with (Except ofr a few bits that nobody would want). Unless you want the Converter P (FD to M42 adaptor)

-Adam