----- Original Message ----- From: "Christian"
Subject: Re: K10D

With the D I rarely varied AF points because the 4-way switch was a PITA (IMO), but with the 20D I do a lot of AF point switching (the little joystick controller falls right under my right thumb and I find it a better control than the D's 4-way switch). I do mostly nature photography and recently discovered how nice it is to not have to focus-and-recompose.

This is something Pentax could really learn from the competition. The 4-way switch on the istD is awful. My friend's Rebel D, which is in every other respect a cheaper built camera has a much better 4-way switch.

William Robb