May be largely (or totally) bluff and bluster unsupported by authority.
You've got to get specific and professionally aggressive.
Keep it subdued, matter-of-fact and respectful.
So much is unknown that a further detailed course ends with the good
advice rendered by others that an attorney needs to be involved.
Will be anxious to hear the outcome.
Best of luck.

Jack