The first thing that strikes me is to ask to see his "authorization".

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Brooks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Need a shoulder, and advice on my business

God, can things get any worse.

Photo funk for many months and now i get an email from a photo company that is a lot bigger than moi, stating that they have the rights to shoot anequine show next weekend, that i'm supposed to have,from the guy who has nothing to do with it anymore.

The new managers are clients of mine and gabe me the show over 10 months ago. This guy is really aggressive and i have emailed an called him back on this, bit, do you think this is a muscle effort.

I mean the guy he is quoting left that show 2 years ago.

I don't know what to do now. He has taken one show from me already this year, but i knew that.

Am i being over run because i'm a small business(he has 4 mac's several tent staff and 5 photographers. I'm me and my web site.

Ladies and Gents, i'm in a real mental funk tonight.

Any thing i can do here, and words of encouragement

Lord n\knows its needed here tonight.

Dave

David J Brooks
Equine, Pets, Bands, Rural Landscape Photography in York Region
www.caughtinmotion.com
Pentax istD, PZ-1, Nikon D1 D2H