> From: Bob Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> So what do you all do?  Convert them all in a batch and just save
> the converted versions as high quality photoshop files?  Do you put the
> RAW originals away somewhere, out of Elements 4.0?

Just an amateur...

I convert all and put them in a structured folder system that
makes them easy to back up, then index them using Serif AlbumPlus
(which has advantages for me which are probably not important for
others).

It does NOT read RAW files BUT I delete nearly all such files
after conversion anyway. I shoot RAW so that I can adjust the
image during conversion.

Occasionally (1 photo in perhaps 20 - 40), I think I might want
to redo the conversion process so I keep the RAW file. It goes
into a special folder and I tag the converted version to let me
know that I have kept the RAW file.

Keith McG

Folder structure is:

DVD1