David,

I've been toying with the idea of moving up the format ladder and/or
trying shift lenses.  Have you looked at the shifting MF cameras?
Cameras such as the Hasselblad 'Flex (or whatever) and the Silvestri
cameras?  There are others but I can't seem to be able to find out
much about them.

Frank.

--
Francis Tang, Postgraduate Research Student.
LFCS, Div. of Informatics, Uni. of Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.