I feel the same way, I didn't buy RSP, but based on the value RSE has
been it would be my next software purchase.  More importantly RSE runs
on W2K and I just hate WinXP it's big brother proclivities and dumb
looking interface.  Yes I know you can use a classic windows interface,
and you can disable all of the big brother crap in XP, but you still
can't get rid of that big green start button.

Dario Bonazza wrote:

>I'm not interested in knowing who did what about that deal. I'm interested
>in knowing that I bought Rawshooter Premium and it does a terrific work for
>me. Now RP is discontinued and I'm supposed to buy $$$ Adobe software the
>next time I need an update :-(
>
>Dario

When you're worried or in doubt,
        Run in circles, (scream and shout).