On 7/7/06, Shel Belinkoff, discombobulated, unleashed:

>No Paul, there's not a lot of empty space on top.  Their ID and information
>papers take up some of the top part of the frame, which is, imo as the
>photographer, is an important part of their story.  Otherwise they're just
>a couple of cats in a cage.  And no, you can't see their feet as there's a
>part of the cage just below that obscures them.  No matter what angle I'd
>have taken the photo from, you'd never see much more below what you see
>now, other than a little more of the cage.

This is why I am killfiled.

Shel is quite happy to post a pic, but the moment someone suggests an
alternative preference, he gets goes defensive and woe betide if you
don't see things His Way.

His photography is skilled and most of it is excellent but his attitude
is bollocks.

But he won't be reading this.

--

Cheers,