On 7/14/06, frank theriault <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 7/14/06, P. J. Alling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Actually the difference between Painting and Photography is that
> > Painters can have long detailed discussions without once mentioning
> > paintbrushes, canvas or brush strokes.
>
> That's such crap.
>
> I've not once heard a photographer talk about paintbrushes, canvas or
> brush strokes.

For quite a few years I used soft paint brushes to clean the dust off
my my lenses/equipment after a day of shooting before I packed it
away.

Now a couple of quick puffs of breath and a swipe with my shirt is
about the extent of my cleaning routine. Damn digital makes you (well
me anyway) lazy.

Dave <VBG>