Just because the original is destroyed does not make the copy an original.

I always have a problem with these kind of ideas, because it is clear to
me that a copy of me is not me. One book I read about interstellar
teleportation made that clear because the original after being copied
just went about his life. The copies did not like that because they were
in dangerous situations while the original bragged about all the things
his copies were doing without such danger affecting him personally.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com