Big deal. Things wear out in any automobile at 100-150K mileages and
they all cost money. Prove that these things happen  more often and
are substantially more expensive than the parts in front-engine/rear-
drive cars.

And don't mention SAAB 99 front CV joints. Those are well-known to be
a really crappy design and hideously, unconscionably expensive. I
replaced many of them. The parts are horrendously expensive, but
replacing them is about a half-hour's work.

Godfrey