-----Original Message-----

From:  "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: Talk about crap
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:09 pm
Size:  1K
To:  pdml@pdml.net

The thing is the moon landing fraud claims are so ludicrous as to be
laughable.  No need to debunk each claim one by one.

The entire Apollo project was so demonstrably big, over a number of years,
employing 1000's, if not tens of 1000's of people, not to mention those
overseas connected with the project and the landings themselves that were
not part of NASA or the US government.  How would it be possible to maintain
a conspiracy that large?  The consciences of hundreds of whistleblowers
would have prompted them to scream and shout.

If the moon landig was myth, then what about the prior and subsequent space
programs including the shuttle, mars, voyager, etc.?

The fact that the Lunar Laser Ranging Experiment equipment set up on the
moon by Apollo 11 astronauts is still being used today by independent
universities, provides ample proof.

Not to mention that the USSR never doubted it as a fact.

Tom C.