-----Original Message-----

From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subj:  Re: Talk about crap
Date:  Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:52 am
Size:  3K
To:  Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>

I have to agree with Don on this one. Yes, the "professor" has a right to
profess his beliefs, but that doesn't make them credible. All Don said was that
this man's premise was bullshit. And bullshit is obviously what he's spreading.
Why waste anyone's time with that? How can anyone believe for even a moment
that an event witnessed by thousands and seen on live television didn't take
place? By granting someone the status of professor, it's implied that the
person has useful knowledge to impart. This man obviously doesn't. Furthermore,
while a university may be considered a place of higher learning. undergratuate
courses are largely a teaching environment. To think that seventeen year olds
aren't impressionable is nieve.
Paul
From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>