Hi gang.

As in 2003/4 and 2005, i have been asked by the horse banquet committe
to do the slide show that runs during the evening.
In the past i have just resized my photos, burn the CD and run them
through a laptop and projector, using the free vuescan slide show
program.

This year, seeing as i have the ibook, i'm tempted to try it using
imovie. I have made one small movie as a test over Xmas last year, but
i just want to ask,
If i run it from the mac, is all i need to do is install any
projectore software to run it.
Also, and i think i know this is yes, but it should run via a PC if
need be, correct.
I don't know if i'll add music, not sure if we can get speakers for it
to be worth while, but maybe i should any way.

Any helpfull or encouraging comments on this

I have until Sept 30.

Dave

Equine Photography in York Region