What about Rodinal 1:50 for 12 minutes? On the other hand if you over
develop -- say 20 minutes -- a ferri-cyanide solution could be used to
reduce the density. What do you think might be on the film -- something
valuable? In that case I'd cut off a short piece and try it first.

Don

--
Dr E D F Williams
www.kolumbus.fi/mimosa/