I suppose we could throw this back and forth from now on. Not that
these sorts of discussions are not interesting, it's that I'm sure with
both clearly see the other's point. Right?
That last comment was a "clever" response to your "I will not be..."
parting comments.
Re-read it now and you'll break-up. Funny, HUH? .-))

Jack