Bob Shell wrote:

>The question I would have before buying such a complex car is about
>getting it repaired.  It looks to me like a lot of things could break
>down, and if/when something does break, how likely is it that there
>will be a repairperson who knows enough to fix it.  Around here the
>car mechanics are only marginally literate and really have problems
>with anything made since about 1990.

That was a concern for me as well. It turns out that the Prius has an
outstanding reliability record. I expect that they knew this would be
a concern and went an extra mile (or two) in designing for reliability
on such a groundbreaking vehicle.

--
Mark Roberts Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com