The engine on them is a little odd to work on I hear (You need a $500
gizmo to tension the timing belt). I was considering one because it
costs about the same as a 240SX, and doesn't have the current popularity
with drifters. The issue was rendered moot a few weeks ago when I came
into a free Eagle Vision.

-Adam