-----Original Message-----

From:  "Tom C" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subj:  Re: K110D - Why bother?
Date:  Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:12 pm
Size:  3K
To:  pdml@pdml.net

I guess you're saying all those existing DSLR's with a bigger pixel count
don't produce equal if not better images???  I suppose when Pentax releases
higher MP DSLR's your argument will no longer be valid?

Everyone start hunkering down in the bunkers.  I can see another Pentax
jihad starting. :-)

Tom C.

"I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or
numbered."