Really like the first one - there is such a 'mood' portrayed.  Second
one does little for me.  Third is very nice, but could use a crop of
some of the sky - just too much of it - the countryside is more
interesting - just take the sky down to the main cloud layer.

Thanks for sharing.

--
Best regards,
Bruce