Utter nonsense. Blaming radical behavior on poverty and bad conditions is the
old liberal excuse for everyone who can't behave. It no longer holds water.
Never has. Is that why Hitler wanted to kill the jews? Radical Islam has a
fundamental problem with everyone else in the world. That makes them a problem.
It has nothing to do with conditions. We tried the liberal cure in many places:
Give them a lot of money and better living conditions and everything will be
okay. Never has worked. Won't work now.
Paul