That does have the benefit, Ann, that all the prints are the same size
which simplifies filing a bunch. It happens to be my way of doing things
too. All finished prints smaller than 8.5x11 are printed on 8.5x11
centered on the paper.

In the old old old days I printed on roll-paper. Cut off enough for the
print. Print it at whatever size looked right. Crop with the paper
cutter. It helped that the base photo hobby shop provided the roll-paper
at no cost.

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com