In a message dated 8/17/2006 11:13:28 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Incidently, while there I saw dozens and dozens of the
HP printers (many were prototypes) and their build
quality was crap. So, I never even considered the 24"
HP printers that are out now even though they are very
price competitive.

-Brendan
=======
I used to love HP printers. I have a Laserjet 4L still going strong. But I
think the newer HP printers definitely are not as built as well as they used to
be. AND HP seems to have decreased the size of their cartridges too (to get
one to buy more cartridges). The last is a big turn off for me. So I bought a
Canon last time for general use. And I still have my Epson 925 for photography.
Though someday I'd like a wider format one.

Size/capacity of cartridges matters too.

Marnie aka Doe