I had problems with the 820, but the R200 is doing just fine. Of course
the ink costs 90% of what as the printer normally sold for, and twice
what I paid for the printer. Should have bought a half dozen of them at
the time. Oh, wait, I didn't have the money to do that. Luckily, this
last batch of ink was paid for by a customer's order (yes, I do now and
then still make a buck at this hobby).

--
graywolf
http://www.graywolfphoto.com