My Jobo Autolab just got put into storage for 3-4 months while our house is
completely stripped and renovated.  When we return I'll have a very nice
indoor :-) workspace which will include my darkroom.

I'm also considering that I should learn some fine art processes, especially
platinum/palladium printing, because conventional "sensitized materials"
based photography has become a seriously marginalized market.  Servicing the
fine arts market should be better business, especially those sensitive
quiche-eating artistes who are too, too precious to use nasty chemicals or
do drudge work ;-)

Regards
Anthony Farr