Far as I'm aware, the FA*24/2.0 is/was only available in silver.

It does not have QuickShift, it has a clutch on the focusing ring.
Slip the ring on the lens and the AF coupling is disengaged
regardless of what the setting on the body is. This nets the ability
to focus manually while the camera is in AF mode, but is not as handy
as just being able to turn the focusing ring for a fine focus
adjustment. The camera will also disable the shutter release if the
focus point is not sensed to be locked in properly with the green
indicator.

My reservations about the 24/2 stem from the wide disparity of
comments I've heard about its optical performance. It seems most
people who have used it with film love it, but most people who've
used it with the DSLR bodies find too much chromatic aberration and
poor sharpness wide open. I think Rob Studdert posted some
comparisons showing the A24/2.8 and FA*24/2 performance, using the
*ist D body, and the A24/2.8 was a substantially better performer.

24mm is an excellent focal length on the 16x24 format, however, and
it's well worth getting a lens to cover it. I had the A24/2.8 and did
a lot of work with it. I only sold it after I'd been using the
FA20-35/4 a lot and realized that the latter was easier to focus with
manually due to better wide open contrast. The A24 is likely a little
better performer at the limits than the zoom, but the option of AF,
the better manual focus contrast, and the flexibility of having
24-28mm focal length available on the camera appealed to me more.

Godfrey