So do I.  I have a case logic leatherette thingy.  Not as good as the
one you're referring to, but the price was right.  It takes time to get
the case open and closed.  The same is true of the individual
containers.  Sometimes what you want to photograph is happening "right
now", so I'll tidy up afterward, with SD cards I think twice and the
moment has usually passed anyway.

--
When you're worried or in doubt,
        Run in circles, (scream and shout).