Sony's offering is however a lightly warmed-over KM 5D with a sensor
Sony manufactures in it. Pentax is actually doing an all-new body,
albeit with some common parts (AF, metering) and some distinctly unique
stuff. Unsurprisingly, the Pentax will hit the market later. Pentax has
more work to do than Sony did.

-Adam