Hi,

what was your purpose in taking the photograph? What were you aiming
to show? What do you plan to do with the photograph?

It's difficult to provide a critique without knowing something of your
intentions. When we know them we may be able to judge what, if any,
discrepancy there is between what you wanted it to do, and what the
photograph actually does. We might then be able to offer some help
about how to close the gap (if there is one!).

Explaining to us what you wanted to do might also help you to evaluate
the photograph less subjectively, and that way you might be able to
help yourself discover how to improve.

In what ways do you think it could have been better?

---

 Bob

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Il faut être toujours botté et prêt à partir.

One should always have one's boots on and be ready to leave.

- Michel de Montaigne (1533-1592)