Congratulations!

From: "Cotty" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> 1. With a grip attached, what do LXers do to attach a strap - and *don't*
> want to hang it vertically (using the two free lugs) ?

I learned to like it sideways!

> 2. Has anyone got a motordrive LX that's doing nothing, and wish to
> consider selling?

Yes,no. Mine sees much use. Not selling.

Continue to check ebay. The motor drive & battery packs show up from time to
time. It's good to have two battery packs. Consider the Winder LX. I have
one of these too. It's very good, and how often do you need 5+ frames per
second?